About a month ago, my buddy Milos and I did the first ever Podcast, which turned out absolutely awesome! The great thing about it, and that’s what I actually like about network marketing business, is that Milos lives in Melbourne, Australia, and I live in Europe! What a connection, right? There’s no such other business that will allow you to make friends from all over the world!
Originally Milos is from Serbia, that’s why he must be one of very few people who pronounce my name correct.
So one day Milos reached out to me and said that he’s launching his Podcast and he wanted me to be the first guest, which is an honor for me. Even though it was my first experience with podcast, I said “yes”, because the best way to learn something is to dive into this and just DO IT.
At first I thought, it was going to be an interview, but it turned out to be such a great conversation, it wasn’t really prepared, I didn’t know the questions Milos was going to ask me, and I guess he didn’t really prepare them beforehand. So it was kinda spontaneous, but that’s the beauty of podcasts. You never know where the conversation goes, so you definitely gotta listen to it!
Here are just a handful of topics that we’ve discussed:
- My journey and I how I got started with my first network marketing company 2 years ago.
- What it really takes to achieve network marketing success.
- Why do people say that building a home business is easy.
- Network Marketing is not a Lottery, it’s a real Business, and you gotta understand that.
- How to set your goals, that will motivate you throughout the process.
- The Law of Attraction – the more you focus on positivity, the more positive things you will attract.
- What to do if you feel like giving up and how to overcome that.
- The importance of attending live events.
And some of the great quotes that we’ve mentioned:
- If you wanna be a millionaire, you need to learn from millionaires, otherwise go to university and learn from professors.
- You have to sort through pigeons to find the eagles. ~Les Brown
- You are the average of the five people that you hang out with.
So go ahead and listen to the podcast. I’m sure you’re gonna love it, we’ve shared some incredible information, that’s gonna be eye-opening for you and you’ll get a lot of golden nuggets!
Did you get value out of this? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented and shared!
“I help entrepreneurs create a successful brand online using social media & blogging.”
P.S. If you’re still struggling to generate Leads and Sales for your home business, be sure to check THIS out. This is the exact blueprint that All Top Earners use, and I’m sure it will help you!