Have you ever thought about starting your own blog? I personally have, when I wasn’t in the network marketing industry, I just wanted to make a blog for fun. However, I didn’t create one because I didn’t have time for that due to the fact that I was so busy at school, that I barely had time for anything else, so I made a conclusion that having a blog would take a lot of my time.
Today I am having my Personal Blog for my business, not just for fun as I used to want when I was back in high school. And when I joined home based business, I was always wondering whether I needed a blog or not, and I actually was asking other leaders in the industry if I needed one if I market online. And, you might have already guessed, the answer was “YES”.
So if you are serious about building your business using online marketing strategies, like Video marketing, social media marketing, paid marketing, and if you’re in this business for long haul, I’m telling you, you MUST have a blog. You may be wondering, what are the benefits of having a blog? This is what I’m going to share with you today.
- Your blog is your Home. This is your house in the Internet space. This is the Center of your entire marketing. Blog is the place where you can always refer people to.
- It brands YOU as a leader. Have you ever seen a network marketing leader that doesn’t have a blog? I don’t think so. So if you have a blog, it builds credibility with its visitors, so they will know, like and trust you when they see that you deliver good content.
- With your blog you start getting more qualified leads. These are people who already know you through your blog, so they will most likely buy from you or even join your network marketing business.
- Your blog is an ever growing asset that increases your passive income. You own the content of your blog, no one is going to take that away from you. You cannot count on your Facebook fan page as an asset, you cannot count on your Youtube channel as an asset, but you can count on your blog.
- Your blog gives you a method to share your knowledge as a sustainable content to remain fresh. You cannot share all of your knowledge on your capture page, or on any other web page, but you can always share your knowledge on your personal blog, and it will always stay there.
- And the last thing, is having a blog is not expensive. You don’t need to spend tons of money on advertising, or to pay to programmers to setup your blog. Nowadays it became really easy. You don’t need to know any HTML or CSS coding. I’m not good at that either (I only know a bit of HTML, but I still don’t really use that).
I gave you 6 main reasons why you should start blogging right now, and I hope that was helpful. If you have ever considered to start a blog, it is the time! Don’t wait for a perfect moment, it never will be. You don’t have to be perfect either, none of us is. Blogging is not complicated at all. I used to think so, but it really isn’t. If you can create a Word document, you’re good to go!Do not wait. The time will never be just right. -Napoleon Hill Click To Tweet
Was this post helpful? If so, please comment below and share it on Facebook and any other Social Media websites!
To Your Huge Success,
P.S. Are you still STRUGGLING in Your Business?.. If you’re not generating leads online for your Biz, you’re missing out. Start leveraging the Internet and create massive success with this Training System: